WIGWAM for ACCOUNTANTS
Staying up to date with professional standards and regulations, plus attracting and retaining new clients are the key challenges faced by many small to medium sized accountancy firms. Savvy accounting professionals know that exemplary technical skills are no longer enough to retain a competitive edge in a challenging market.
Clients expect more cost efficient delivery of services, and this must be balanced against increased partnership pressures to deliver fees and achieving business growth.
The most successful practitioners embrace opportunities to become trusted business advisors to their clients offering more than traditional accounting and tax advice. Collaboration between accountancy practices in conjunction with the legal sector, provides further opportunity to strengthen a firms market proposition and enhance the client experience.
Members of WIGWAM benefit from:
- Strengthened professional relationships
- A free, no obligation review of your business goals
- Opportunities to reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums
- Access to free risk management guidance
- Cost effective business skills training to help you win new clients
- Discounted practice management, and
- Shared knowledge management and
- Participation in collective purchasing arrangements.