WIGWAM for LAWYERS
The Legal Services Act 2007 has forced law firms to focus sharply on the way their business is structured and how they deliver services to clients. Alternative business structures and outcomes focused regulation provide both opportunities and challenges.
In response there has been a growing trend across the Legal sector for law firms to merge to create a stronger market proposition, whilst others have opted to join consortiums under a single brand.
Collaboration between local law firms provides an alternative way to meet the challenges facing the profession without law firms having to lose their brand identity or compromising their cultural values.
Members of WIGWAM benefit from:
- Strengthened professional relationships
- A free, no obligation review of your business goals
- Opportunities to reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums
- Access to free COLP and COFA guidance
- Cost effective business skills training to help you win new clients
- Discounted practice management, and
- Shared knowledge management and
- Participation in collective purchasing arrangements.